Friday, September 19, 2008

Life in So-Cal



Hi friends! I echo the sentiments of others...I miss you guys tremendously! I hope that you are all doing well in your respective ventures--whether it be starting that job, traveling the world or the city, or searching for a job. I know that we are all going to do well! As for my update, I have arrived in Southern California and I am making steps to make it my home, at least for a year or so. Nathan and I trekked down to LA via Yosemite and spent 2 wonderful days there hiking and basking in its splendor. Then, we reluctantly turned the car south and headed to the "greater Los Angeles area". My, it is great--huge that is! But, Pasadena, which is where I live and will work, is a smaller, more livable city. I took a job last week working at a community-health primary care clinic and I'm looking forward to starting in October when my license hopefully gets processed through the California BME. Until then, I have found a cute little bungalow apt that reminds me of a Crate & Barrel store and I can't wait to move in. (Thanks Kristi:) Speaking of Kristi, she is also here in Pasadena and she has started her job this week. You'll have to bug her for some of the details:) Alright, I guess that's all I have for now. No "news" to report...I'm not engaged and not planning any weddings just bike rides and camping trips. But, I'll keep you guys posted. Take care friends!

No comments: