Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I AM VERY EXCITE!!!


Thanks for the shout out a few weeks ago Troy B. You know...its funny I see you have the October beard thing going for another year. Last year- I saw it during inpatient together (ehhhhh) and the year before- It was anatomy. Ahh memories. The even more weird/slightly creppy (ok really creepy) thing is that for soooome reason I was in the shower yesterday and I was thinking about Troy’s October beard thing...then I checked his post and saw it- but I wasn’t turned on in the shower I swear. Ok- enough

Well team- I haven't started working yet. I'm going to Kaiser P tomorrow to sign new hire paperwork-hopefully I will start real soon. I had a little delay with the Colorado board who decided to spell my last name wrong so I couldn't check my license online. I want my $260 back!!! So the position is their "trauma department" (really urgent care) through the family/internal med. Basically they are trying to have 2 mid-levels available to handle all the family/internal established patients who have stuff come up. When I'm not doing that I will being doing general internal med (bread and butter baby).

I am really excite(d) to start and feel so fortunate to land a job with this combo and totally in my interest realm.

Denver is amazing. Teresa and I are enjoying living in ssiiiiiinnnnn. She is back to nursing school after two weeks off. We went to aspen via vale a few weeks ago and got some great deals on resorts. We bought a few mountain bikes on craig's list for cheap and took em. I plan to get a nice road bike once I start making my millions. And Yes Clayton I will be doing some other bike shopping here soon. This weekend we went up to Grand Lake to stay with a few of her classmates at a lake house- I don't remember the whole think lets put it that way. Very fun. She is doing good in school and starts clinicals this week. Have I mentioned I feel like I have forgotten everything I know during this time off?? Am I the only one?

In other baby news I found out I'm going to be an Uncle. My brother and his wife, who is also Teresa's cousin are pregnant and due in May. That will make me an Uncle and Teresa a second Cousin (+ an aunt if we get married- that’s when it gets weird). Can you hear the banjo playing?

I will post some pictures of our vaca some other time. Hope everyone is doing well and I enjoy hearing about where you are landing. Miss you all

5 comments:

Kevin said...

I new it was your post the minute I saw that pic.
Don't worry, I've forgotten everything as well, and I just took the PANCE today so I can prove it.
Glad you're doing well. Miss ya.

leonard said...

"I will post some pictures of our vaca some other time."
You guys have a COW!!!!
Sorry, that was really dumb.

megan said...

Um, kyle didn't really elaborate.
Vaca means "cow" in spanish, just so you know.

megan said...

So you just took the PANCE, Kevin? I hope you remembered everything about your nee exam.
:)
I love you, that's why I make fun of you.
-Megan

Kevin said...

Haha...I'm only using "K's" for my name. It's a form of rationing in these hard economic times.
I love you too Megan. But don't tell Kyle.