Friday, December 26, 2008

Hi friends! And, a very Merry Christmas to all of you! I wanted to send a quick update about life in So-Cal. Things took a turn of events in mid-December, when, after only 2 months of working at the family practice clinic, I was laid off. Talk about feeling the impact of the economic crisis! So, my last day was right before Christmas break. And, now I'm unemployed and searching out new horizons. I am staying in Pasadena, as that is where Nathan, my little bungalow and my PA license currently are. If you hear of anything, let me know! In other news, Nathan and I have a joint investment in a lovable cat named Charlie who entertains us with his antics and dog-like characteristics like fetching sticks and begging for food. I hope that you all have a wonderful New Year--may 2009 be filled with the rich blessings of family, friends and joy!

No comments: