Monday, March 30, 2009

ACLS memories


Hi everyone!

Well, I wanted you all to know that I was thinking of you today and having a ton of bittersweet memories of our ACLS class that we took almost 2 years ago. Background: In my effort to land a job here in SoCal I decided to take the PALS course to be considered for a job at a local urgent care center. All in all the class was good and went without a hitch, but I missed you guys! I found myself sitting in this classroom wishing that I was instead surrounded by my "family" instead of several quiet strangers. The mega codes and CPR skills just weren't the same without you guys. I hope that you are all enjoying practice and adjusting to the post-grad life. Skye, when are you going to get started planning that reunion?!

Miss you guys! -Kirstin

No comments: