Friday, May 29, 2009

Married on paper

Hey everybody!

So I'm switching jobs next week (same clinic, just making the switch from Urgent Care to Internal Med) and in anticipation of a whole new panel of patients, we decided to go ahead and tie the knot. Why? Because from here on out I'll be Julie Bernstein! Or Juliana Bernstein. Or Juliana Mogielnicki Bernstein (I've been doodling my new signature for years now.... just kidding).

Anyway, we had a little non-ceremony, and taped it for posterity. Take a look if you miss me (or Oren, more likely!). I hope everyone is well, and I would love to hear updates.

Julie B


1 comment:

megan said...

Great videon Juliana - thanks for posting! How was your Administrative Honeymoon?

HOLY PREGNANT! How did I not know that Carol was expecting? Carol, are you not familiar with blog posting because frankly that's the only excuse I'll accept! (p.s. congratulations :))

I love you guys and miss you all so much!
If you want to see what we're up to you can check out my blog: floppysherman.blogspot.com