Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We're Engaged!


Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share the GREAT news that Nate and I are ENGAGED! Woohoo! He asked me on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean on Catalina Island last Saturday. And, big surprise, I said, "Seriously?" and then I said "Yes!" I hope that you are all well and enjoying your first year out of school. My how time flies. I can hardly believe that we are approaching our 1 year anniversary!

-Kirstin

PS. I recently started working 2 jobs, part time at a family practice clinic and per diem at an urgent care. Both jobs are challenging, but good.

1 comment:

Julie & Oren said...

Congratulations, Kirstin!! And our happiest congrats to Nathan, too. You guys make such an adorable couple. (And let me know if you need any recommendations on wedding planning books - we inherited a bunch and some are great and some are less than stellar.)
Hope all is well, and congratulations again!
Julie (& Oren)