Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hello everyone....and Happy Thanksgiving! Adam....here's my 2-cents on how things are going---- I am working at a FP clinic about 20 mi west of Salem. I drive about 30 min to get there....some time we will probably move closer...but not yet. I work with 2 full time DO's and 1 part-time PA. Everyone has been working there FOREVER and it's been a long time since they've hired anyone new. Overall things are great. I really like my supervising doc, very laid back and easy to approach. I am pretty independent for the most part, but I always have help when needed. My patients are great too. I see a variety. For the most part I have a varied population... majority are teens->60's....a lot of womens health, acute visits, small procedures. I've started getting my regular's back for follow-up so I'm getting some continuity and chronic disease management, which I like.


I'm glad to hear things are going well. Kyle and I are enjoying being home together again (like most of you)....it's nice to sleep in my own bed and not move every 5 weeks:)


Skye was nice enough to move to my neck of the woods. Our dogs are quite good together and play continously....and then sleep for a whole day to recover. (see pic).
Well have a great turkey day and hope to see some of you soon. Kari

No comments: